20071108

I've got sunshineeee~

When the flowers gazed at you, they're not the only ones who cry when they see you.

Time Check: 2:48PM
Waiting for Olivia Tan Cheng Chuan to come over to my place and stone. Lol. Have really no idea what we're gna do, but yeah we're just bored. Happy Deepavali! It's a holiday today. And I'm home too, thank God. LOL. Don't wna be out there squeezing with the crowds.

Actually my holiday started yesterday, 'cause yeah I have no lessons. Lol. We call it off-days from school. Ya, so yesterday was my off. Lame, kay ya. Spent some time with Eden, Yile, Seehua and Qinghui. (: Went to eat Sakae with Eden first and waited for the rest. We caught Game Plan at TM. It's a really gooooood movie. My ratings for this movie would be 4 or 5 stars! Hahaha, happy movies are a plus point. Dinner somewhere near Yile's place and yeah. Spent my night playing the PSP with Eerik and disturbing Jayjay's sleep. Muahaha.

Time Check: 7.33PM
Finished watching Windstruck and My Sassy Girl. Stone. LOL. For like 4 hours. Yeah. Thing the saddest thing to happen to anyone is death. K so damn random. It's dinner time. 3.4% more! YAY!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home